CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionTerrorism, black poverty, and ecomic exploitation produced a condition of collective trauma and social suffering for thousands of black Deltans in the Twentieth Century. Based on oral histories with African American activists and community leaders, this work reveals the impact of that oppression.
- Author BiographyKIM LACY ROGERS is Professor of History and American Studies at Dickinson College in Pennsylvania, USA. She is author of Righteous Lives: Narratives of the New Orleans Civil Rights Movement.
- Author(s)Kim Lacy Rogers
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Oral History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.