All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLibby Miller has always been an unwavering optimist-but when her husband drops a bomb on their marriage the same day a doctor delivers devastating news, she realizes her rose-colored glasses have actually been blinding her. With thing left to lose, she abandons her life in Chicago for the clear waters and bright beaches of the Caribbean for what might be her last hurrah. Despite her new sunny locale, her plans go awry when she finds that she can't quite outrun the past or bring herself to face an unkwable future. Every day of tropical bliss may be an invitation to disaster, but with her twin brother on her trail and a new relationship on the horizon, Libby is determined to forget about fate. Will she risk it all to live-and love-a little longer? From critically acclaimed author Camille Pagan comes a hilarious and hopeful story about a woman choosing between a perfect life and actually living.
- Author BiographyCamille Pagan's work has appeared in dozens of publications and websites, including Forbes, Glamour, Men's Health, Parade, O: The Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, WebMD, and Women's Health. She lives in the Midwest with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Camille Pagan
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLake Union Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.