All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first in-depth historical study of Byzantine Cappadocia. The authors draw on extensive textual and archaeological materials to examine the nature and place of Cappadocia in the Byzantine Empire from the fourth through eleventh centuries.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL DECKER Maroulis Professor of Byzantine History and Orthodox Religion at the University of South Florida, USA. He earned his DPhil from Oxford University and was Andrew Mellon Post-doctoral Fellow at Rice University in Houston. He has written extensively on Byzantine Syria and agrarian history of the Levant. J. ERIC COOPER earned his DPhil from Oxford University, UK. Since then, he has worked for several leading Wall Street firms before becoming the CEO of the consultancy firm Akrites, LLC. He has published in several fields and maintains an active interest in Byzantine history and archaeology.
- Author(s)J. Eric Cooper,Michael J. Decker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.