All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife in Nazi Germany represented one of the darkest chapters in human history as the regime of Adolf Hitler took dictatorial control while leading the country into war. Among the topics discussed in this social history are the powers of the Gestapo, which arrested and tortured ordinary citizens, domination of the news media by Hitlers propaganda machine, the schooling of young people in Nazi ideology, and the persecution of the Jews who were stripped of their citizenship and property and eventually shipped off to Hitlers torious death camps.
- Author(s)Hal Marcovitz
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLiving History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.