About this product
- DescriptionCoral reefs are home to thousands of living species, including some of the most vibrant plants and animals on the planet. Many reef inhabitants help each other survive. Sea anemones, for example, provide shelter for clownfish. In return, the striped fish bring tasty treats to the anemones and help lure prey into their tentacles! Dive into this colorful, educational book for young learners.
- Author(s)Kari Schuetz
- PublisherBlastoff! Readers Level 3
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBiomes Alive!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlastoff! Readers Level 3
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width168 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.