All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wonderful gardening journal, which accompanies the BBC2 series of the same name, Carol Klein, with characteristic warmth and eloquence, tells us the story of a year in her beautiful garden at Glebe Cottage. With superb photography throughout, she takes us on a procession through the seasons, as she plans and plants, sows seeds and nurtures cuttings, tends the borders, and harvests her crops. Her energy, kwledge and enthusiasm are an inspiration in every month of the year.
- Author BiographyGardening expert, broadcaster and writer Carol Klein is familiar to all as a permanent presenter on Gardeners' World, but she is also the owner of a thriving nursery business, Glebe Cottage Plants, and she contributes to a number of publications, including Garden News, Gardens Illustrated and the Guardian. She is also the author of three other books, Grow Your Own Veg, Grow Your Own Fruit and Plant Personalities.
- Author(s)Carol Klein,Jonathan Buckley
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Note250 Colour photographs
- Weight1016 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.