CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is part of a series which opens young children's eyes to the natural world around them. Each book studies one of the four main habitats, and with artwork and easy-to-understand text, looks at how animals, fish, insects, plants and birds live there. Life in the Sea follows a salmon on its journey downriver towards the sea. On the way it sees lots of other river fish, some children playing with a boat at the water's edge, and a fisherman with his fishing rod. In the sea there are many brightly coloured fish, some horses, a whale, and an octopus, and in a rockpool the salmon finds some lobsters and crabs. At the back of the book is a section for teachers and parents which includes tes on how to use the book with pre-readers and first readers, and suggested discussion points which relate specifically to the illustrations. Roger Coote has written a number of other Firefly titles, including those in the My World and Journeys series. Diana Bentley acted as language adviser and consultant on a large number of children's books.
- Author(s)Diana Bentley,Roger Coote
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication31/05/1989
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleHabitats S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Reading AgeUnder 6
- Interest AgeUnder 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.