All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines daily life for children in Prehistoric Britain. Chapters focus on the Stone, Bronze and Iron ages, looking at family life, finding food, education, religion, art, culture and much more.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: A Child's History of Britain
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.