All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wild West wasnt the glamorous locale often depicted in movies. In fact, it was a pretty dirty place with cowboys who didnt change their clothes often and infrequent gunfights. Readers will find out what life was really life in the Wild West in this book, including little-kwn facts about famous figures like Billy the Kid. From surprising facts about life on a cattle drive to the truth about lawmen, this book will engage readers while supporting the social studies curriculum. Photographs will bring the characters of the West to life, and fact boxes make learning about history even more fun.
- Author(s)Arthur K Britton
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat You Didn't Know about History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width218 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.