Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.00
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.45
About this product
- DescriptionA controversial figure in his day, Black Hawk was the leader of the Sauk American Indian tribe in the early 1800s. The son of the tribe s medicine man, Black Hawk s exploits as a warrior aided his rise to the status of tribal war leader. Here, Black Hawk chronicles his life as well as the story of his tribe, who were forced from their lands in Illiis during a series of skirmishes with American settlers in what came to be kwn as the Black Hawk War.
- Author BiographyBlack Hawk, or Makataimeshekiakiak (1767-1838), was a warrior and leader of the Sauk American Indian tribe. He is notably remembered for leading his tribe against European and American settlers in Illinois during the Black Hawk War. READER BIOMichael Lackey has more than 35 years of professional theatre and music experience. He is a theatre veteran of more than 40 productions, and has performed with four companies of Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera, doing over 3,500 performances and playing the title role more than 200 times. Michael has been heard on national television as announcer for skating specials on NBC and USA Network TV, as well as in several commercials.
- Author(s)Black Hawk
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight186 g
- Width164 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)Prof Michael Lackey
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time408
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.