All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
About this product
- DescriptionSir David Attenborough is Britain's best-kwn natural history film-maker. His career as a naturalist and broadcaster has spanned nearly five decades and there are very few places on the globe that he has t visited. In this volume of memoirs David tells stories of the people and animals he has met and the places that he has visited. Over the last 25 years he has established himself as the World's leading Natural History programme maker with several landmark BBC series, including Life on Earth (1979), The Living Planet (1984), The Trials of Life (1990), The Private Life of Plants (1995) and Life of Birds (1998). Sir David is a Trustee of the British Museum and the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew; an Horary Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge; a Fellow of the Royal Society and was knighted in 1985.
- PrizesWinner of WH Smith People's Choice Book Awards: Autobiography/Biography 2003 and WH Smith Book Awards (Biography & Autobiography) 2003.
- Author(s)Sir David Attenborough
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date17/03/2006
- Content Note64pp colour halftones
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.