All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife during the Civil War wasn't business as usual in the North or the South. This volume examines the ecomic impact of the war on the civilian population, as well as the political landscape, public opinion and morale, and the strains on the social system. The effects of the Emancipation Proclamation and the role of women and African Americans are all given particular attention.
- Author(s)Melissa Doak
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUnderstanding the Civil War
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width211 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.