All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie studied the baby. Why's his eyes so slanted? And why's his skin so light? You and me's more deep brown. How come he's so much lighter, Effie Mae? You tol' me I was the first. You was, Charlie. she lowered her eyes. We was married. What'd you do, Effie Mae?
- Author BiographyMary Jean Kelso writes for all ages and in most genres. She has received many awards for her work in Journalism and fiction. She has authored several series, including the Lynne Garrett series of which Never Say Goodbye is the third book. Kelso resides in Nevada and incorporates many of the state's Historic Sites or locations in the settings of her some of her books.
- Author(s)Mary Jean Kelso
- PublisherWings Epress, Incorporated
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWings Epress, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.