Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionPart of growing up is about expressing yourself, forming your own opinions and making difficult decisions. This book gives you clear advice about the attitudes towards homelessness and allows you to make your own decisions on how to tackle the problem.
- Author BiographyKaye Stearman has worked for international organizations in the field of human rights, minorities, health and development. She is also an experienced writer of children's books and has published titles on human rights and social issues.
- Author(s)Kaye Stearman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLooking at
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white and colour photographs
- Weight356 g
- Width196 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.