All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionStop Existing and Start Living In this twelve-session video teaching series, Matt Heard invites you on a journey of discovery exploring ways to taste the realities of the Life Christ promises us for today. Specially designed for use alongside Matt s book Life with a Capital L: Embracing Your God-Given Humanity and its companion Participant s Guide, the DVD introductions are ideal for small groups and church gatherings and can be adapted to four-, six-, or twelve-week studies.Each 8- to 10-minute session leads you into the fulfilling purpose God originally intended for you, identifying ten key areas where everyday life can become extraordinary Life. Starting w.
- Author BiographyMatt Heardand his wife, Arlene, live in Colorado Springs and are the privileged parents of three adult sons. A speaker and writer, he was the senior pastor at Woodmen Valley Chapel for twelve years. Whether standing in front of people with a microphone or in a trout stream with a fly rod, whether sitting around a dinner table with friends or serving a need in his city, he loves exploring and experiencing Life with a capital L.
- Author(s)Matt Heard
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.