Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $200.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt on research. Proven by results. Historically, as publishers, we have worked with you as professors to review and help us publish content to meet your course needs. Over the past few years we expanded our research to truly gather a better understanding of today s students. We listened, we observed and we followed students to understand how they study, how they take tes, how they read and how they use the web. We also watched instructors prepare, teach, assess, and evaluate their students. Students told us they want more visual and interactive appeal at a less expensive price. They also strive for new ways to be more efficient in their learning. Now, with our newest M-series program, LifeSmart: Exploring Human Development, you have the opportunity to engage your students as you never have before. LifeSmart s adaptive diagstic provides your students with the ability to assess what they kw and don t kw before their tests. Furthermore, LifeSmart provides Milestones, our new video and assessment program that helps bring the course material to life, so your students can witness development as it unfolds. Our research gives students current and relevant applications to their lives in a new design layout that will grab your student's attention and make serious scholarship enjoyable to read. LifeSmart fits today s students.
- Author(s)Lisa Fiore
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, maps, figures
- Weight757 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.