All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionLife-abet: a book that attempts to sum up your life in just 104 bits of writing and some illustrations of dogs. DON'T MAKE THAT FACE.For some time w, Aaron Gillies has been using his Twitter persona (@TechnicallyRon) for the good of mankind; entertaining thousands of people by spouting nsense into the internet. Now, in his first ever book, Aaron sets out to fully explain the mysteries of today, including...Why coffee is better than drugs.How to read those funny symbols on the washing machine.What a 'Lad' is and why they should be hurled into a gorge.Where the Hogwarts sorting had would place Nigel Farage.The meaning of quia.And...Why cats are pure evil.An A-Z for millennials, Life-abet is a hilarious guide to the ridiculousness that is our modern existence.
- Author BiographyAaron Gillies is a writer for numerous publications including The Poke, Huffington Post a nd Hoot Comedy, and is better know as his twitter alias TechnicallyRon.
- PublisherBonnier Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBLINK Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.