All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA first science series that introduces young readers to basic science principles in a friendly and accessible way. Early scientific skills are taught through a combination of experiments, activities and key questions, designed to get young scientists thinking! Ways into Science: Lifecycles explores how everything around us - from plants to birds - begins, grows and changes over time.
- Author BiographyPeter Riley was a science teacher for 25 years, 17 of them as Head of Science. His first book was published in 1981, and he has been a full-time author since 1996, with over 200 books published for children, students and teachers. He is the winner of the prestigious Schoolbook Award for Science in 2000, as well as being shortlisted for the Aventis Science Prize 2004 and nominated for the Educational Resources Award in 2009.
- Author(s)Peter D. Riley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWays into Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width189 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.