CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in paperback, this illustrated biography series combines n-fiction and fiction to introduce readers to famous historical characters. Each book begins with a diary, told from the point of view of a child who works for the famous person. At the end of each book there is an illustrated reference chapter.
- Author BiographyAdele Geras has been writing for children and young adults since 1976, and has published more than 90 books, including Troy, which was shortlisted for the Whitbread Prize and Highly Commended for the Carnegie Medal in 2001, and Ithaka. She has also written three novels for adults (Facing The Light, Hester's Story and Made In Heaven). Mark (M P) Robertson's first picture book, Seven Ways to Catch the Moon, was published in 1999.
- Author(s)Adele Geras
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width255 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.