All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionLife's Journey is a book about a young mechanic who, through a chance meeting with Mick, a skinhead, joins the Brotherhood and finds his calling. He is a born skinhead, agro, a real scrapper, angry with the system of poverty ruling his life. He was questioning his sexuality and through Mick discovers his homosexual side and his love of man-to-man sex. Johnnie is a glutton for discovering new and interesting ways of sex and his appetite for all things different lead him to many of the gay fetishes. His eventual initiation into the Queerskins crew is his ultimate aim, but as subsequent books will show, Johnnie is destined for much more. This book is book 1 in a series.
- Author BiographyBorn in Guernsey, Channel Islands and educated at the Guernsey Grammar School for Boys, Phillip Lesbirel immigrated to Australia with his family in 1965. He worked in several jobs such as accountancy, sales and sales management before joining the Royal Australian Air Force in 1978 and completed an adult apprenticeship as a motor mechanic/diesel fitter. Phillip remained in the air force for 25 years before retiring to Cairns in Far North Queensland. His first skinhead book, and written as a series, Life's Journey is still developing and is up to book 4 at this date of publication, although one of his last to be published. He has written many novels both in gay and general fiction. His love of the skinhead culture has allowed him to write many books including 'Matter of Honour', 'Daniel' and 'Fighting Dog' . He has a love of the gay fetishes and includes this love in many of his books. This book is his 19th novel and is part of his skinhead collection. His experience of the Australian Military and skinhead lifestyle has allowed him to add some of his own experiences and relate them to the story. His works usually have some semblance of authenticity even though classed as fiction. Don't forget to look for other books by this author. You won't be disappointed.
- Author(s)Phillip Lesbirel
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.