All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Secret of the Mountain of the Moon is the third book of The Liffey Rivers Irish Dancer Mystery Series. The ancient Irish believed that people were affected by the cycles of the moon and that the moon had real power over the deeds of men. After dancing at an Irish dancing competition (feis) in Beltra, Ireland, 13-year-old Irish dancer Liffey Rivers experiences an extraordinary phemen directly above Queen Maeve's cairn in County Sligo, Ireland, on the summit of Kcknarea (the Mountain of the Moon). Soon after this pararmal event, Liffey finds herself seeking answers to life and death questions as she desperately searches on the mountain for a mysterious woman who wears a diamond 'M.'
- Author BiographyBrenna Briggs is the author of the Liffey Rivers Irish Dancer Mysteries, which THE IRISH WORLD in London has compared to Enid Blyton's adventure series if you throw in a lot more reels and hornpipes. Briggs was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, into an Irish American family where she thought eating cookies with green icing on Saint Patrick's Day was the best thing about being Irish. Her short stories and essays have been published in Irish Dancing and Culture Magazine, Hornpipe Magazine, The Irish American Post, Bella Online, The Sligo Quarterly Review and many other Irish American magazines and newspapers. Visit Brenna Briggs and learn more about the Liffey Rivers-Irish Dancer-Girl Detective books at www.liffeyrivers.com
- Author(s)Brenna Briggs
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.