All listings for this product
About this product
Little readers love lifting flaps to learn new things. Lift and Explore is a new series that allows them to do just that! These chunky, durable board books encourage kids to interact with the simple, friendly, and lively text time and time again. Each book focuses on a single topic kids love such as disaurs, oceans, animals, and rainforests. A simple glossary and a page of fun puzzles introduce kids to important nfiction book features at an early age. Now, even the littlest learners can explore the ocean and all it has to offer with Lift and Explore Oceans. This chunky board book, containing more than 20 kid-friendly sized flaps, is perfect for children to dive into and learn about ocean life. Perennial favorite aquatic topics like sharks, coral reefs, whales, and shipwrecks keep kids informed and entertained for hours.
- Author BiographyDeborah Murrell has worked in publishing for 25 years, as an editor, manager and multimedia producer. She has also written more than 20 books both for children and adults. Peter Bull has worked as a freelance illustrator for more than twenty-five years. He creates both traditional and digital art for publishers worldwide and also runs the Peter Bull Art Studio, based in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Deborah Murrell,Kingfisher Books
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLift and Explore
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Illustrator(s)Peter Bull
- Format DetailsPicture book