All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
About this product
- DescriptionTrack your progress, maximize results, and create a healthier lifestyle. With vivid new photography and fresh information on strength and fitness training, this revised and re-designed edition of the popular weightlifter's diary gives you 132 undated training log pages for tracking progress, along with more than 25 pages of training tips and workouts.
- Author BiographyTim Houts is the author of six fitness books. A competitive swimmer, runner, and triathlete, he has used strength training to supplement his time in the pool and on the road. The founder of SportsLog Publishing, he lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Tim Houts
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight253 g
- Width170 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.