All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Josh Ochs outlines many of his counter-intuitive marketing techniques he has used on over 36+ brands in multiple industries. Josh also shares dozens of grassroots techniques and tips he has developed to unite thousands of people at his international networking events that bring together professionals in over 15 cities, 4 countries, and 3 languages. He also shows brands how to keep their social media messaging safe by reminding them to always keep it Light, Bright and Polite.
- Author BiographyWith a background in brand marketing at Disney and a love for all things technology, Josh Ochs advises some of the world s best brands on how they can use social media to find new customers, nurture existing relationships and tie each campaign back to the bottom line. As the grassroots founder of MediaLeaders, the direct response team that manages Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for over a dozen brands, Josh is leading the industry with customer centric campaigns that blend traditional sales methods with new technology. Josh outlines many of his counter-intuitive marketing techniques in his latest book: Light, Bright and PoliteTM: How businesses and professionals can safely and effectively navigate social media. In his book, Josh shares dozens of grassroots techniques he uses to unite thousands of people at his international networking events that bring together professionals in over 15 cities, 4 countries, and 3 languages. He also shows brands how to keep their social media messaging safe by reminding them to always keep it Light, Bright and PoliteTM. Josh has worked with some of the best brands in the business, including advising Disney ABC on marketing, managing social media campaigns for Neutrogena skiniD, Palms Casino, and developing a nationwide social media formula for publically traded Emmis Communications (Parent company to Power 106, Hot 97 and a dozen other leading radio properties). Josh prides himself in helping brands focus less on technology and more on messaging that resonates with a customer. There s no talk of buzz or strategy with Josh, instead he focuses on building tactical plans and making each campaign contribute to the bottom line. Josh frequently speaks at marketing conferences nationwide and shares his unique grassroots approach with businesses of all sizes. In 2009, Josh was nearly elected to city council in Hermosa Beach, CA, gaining 70% of the votes required to win a seat in the local election. As the youngest person on the ballot with limited resources, Josh assembled a grassroots team to help him walk to over 3,000 homes to meet voters on their doorsteps and followup using social media. Now Josh and his Team advise politicians nationwide on how they can affordably connect with voters in a grassroots campaign. Josh has been quoted and featured as a source in Forbes, CBS News, KTLA and is a guest lecturer at USC and UCLA. He lives and works in Los Angeles where he was born and raised.
- Author(s)Josh Ochs
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.