All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers both experimental and theoretical aspects of nascale light scattering and surface roughness. Topics include: spherical particles located on a substrate; surface and buried interface roughness; surface roughness of polymer thin films; magnetic and thermal fluctuations at planar surfaces; speckle patterns; scattering of electromagnetic waves from a metal; multiple wavelength light scattering; naroughness standards.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight823 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAlexei A. Maradudin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.