CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors are among Britain's best kwn and most respected landscape photographers; all three also write about their work in books and magazines and regularly lead the popular workshops organised by their company, Light and Land, in Britain and abroad. In this book they have combined forces to share their wide-ranging experience and expertise. The book is divided into three sections, each introduced by one of the authors who are among Britain's best-kwn and most respected landscape photography experts: Wilderness- Joe Cornish, Inhabited - Charlie Waite Inner-landscapes - David Ward. Alongside a portfolio of their latest work, each writes about the genre for which they are so well-kwn: how they came to it, what inspires them, their current projects and the directions in which they see their work developing - for example, what future role might digital play for these lovers of film? Each section also includes a selection of the best photographs submitted by participants in the Light and Land workshops accompanied by comments, critiques and advice from the authors whose collective wisdom and experience will be invaluable. The combination of stunning imagery with inspirational and insightful three-to-one advice makes Light & Land a truly unique experience, which landscape enthusiast will want to do without. This is expected to be the first in a regular series of books based on the work of Light and Land.
- Author BiographyJoe Cornish is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest contemporary landscape photographers. He has lectured and exhibited in Britain and overseas, led workshops and written a number of successful books, including Scotland's Coast and Scotland's Mountains, both published by Aurum, and Joe Cornish: A Photographer at Work and First Light -both published under the Aurum photography imprint Argentum. Photographer Charlie Waite is noted for his 'painterly' approach in using light and shade, as well as for his square format images. He has authored a number of books and also runs and helps run the Light and Land tour company. Photographer David Ward has worked extensively throughout the all over the world. His previous book was Landscape Within (also published by Argentum). He writes regularly for Outdoor Photography magazine and runs courses for the photographic travel firm, Light & Land.
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour photographs throughout
- Weight748 g
- Width240 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEddie Ephraums
- Photographer(s)Charlie Waite,Joe Cornish,David Ward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.