All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out where light comes from, how we use our eyes to see, and how light travels. Learn about reflections, lenses and how rainbows are made. The topic of light is approached in a simple and clear way. The concepts are complemented by new artwork and specially-commissioned photography featuring children. Each step-by-step experiment has been tried in the classroom and is illustrated with photography which encourages children's understanding. Each book is bright, colourful and simple in its design.
- Author BiographyCarol Ballard is a full-time author after spending the last 15 years as a science teacher. She now writes and consults on a wide range of scientific topics.
- Author(s)Carol Ballard
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleHow Does Science Work?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width196 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.