All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series introduces key science concepts in an accessible way. Each book features a mixture of practical projects and craft activities.
- Author BiographySally Hewitt was a primary school teacher for ten years before she became a full time writer of non-fiction books for children between the ages of three and eleven. Sally has written many books on a wide range of topics and visits schools and libraries giving talks and workshops.
- Author(s)Sally Hewitt
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleProject Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width211 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.