All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionAmazing Science uses the extraordinary and mind-boggling facts about science to introduce children to the core topic of light at KS1. Each spread starts with an interesting fact about light, supported by a dramatic picture to engage the child's interest. It then seeks to explain, in simple terms, the science behind it. 'Your Turn' boxes then challenge children to look around them for similar examples.
- Author BiographySally Hewitt was a primary school teacher for ten years before she became a full time writer of non-fiction books for children between the ages of three and eleven. Sally has written many books on a wide range of topics and visits schools and libraries giving talks and workshops.
- Author(s)Sally Hewitt
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAmazing Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight162 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.