All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook II of the Dawning Trilogy - The honeymoon starts and brings many humorous and at times dangerous situations. Jason swiftly discovers he must be Jenny's Warrior Angel Protector, and she hasn't got a clue. From Europe to New York to sell her first book Jenny has new and interesting battles to face. When their first child is conceived the laughter continues. As they face death, destruction and tribulations they also find laughter, joy and faith to help keep them sane. Lives end up in the balance and only prayer and love helps them survive, though many lives are altered.
- Author BiographyI am a teenaged-adult who loves music, all kinds and enjoys laughter and hugs from family and friends. I hope to spur interest in God, and in discovering things maybe other folks haven't considered before. I'm no longer shocked when my husband or God rocks my world, because both have done so many times. My famous words to our Father is, Okay, how are you gonna dazzle me today, Father? He frequently does. Then I smile. Hope you will smile with me as you read my books.
- Author(s)Lavenia R Boswell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.