All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTwo fifth-graders growing up in post-Civil War California, Mandy McGandy and Jebediah Wu form an unlikely friendship that teaches them about bravery, justice, and the freedom of adventure. Jeb's life in exotic Chinatown and Mandy's on opulent Nob Hill could t be more different. Brought together by the construction of the transcontinental railroad, they face a schoolyard bully, torrential floods, a terrifying train wreck in the Sierra Nevada, and witness the rebirth of their nation.
- Author(s)Roseanne Jelacic
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.