All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Amelia Island to Key West, readers will discover more than thirty historic and picturesque lighthouses dotting the coasts of the Sunshine State with this delightful little guidebook.
- Author BiographyBruce Roberts's photographs have appeared in numerous magazines, including Life and Sports Illustrated, and in hundreds of books, many of them about lighthouses. He was director of photography at Southern Living magazine for many years. His work is also on display in the permanent collection at the Smithsonian Institution. He lives in Morehead City, North Carolina. Ray Jones is the author or coauthor of fourteen best-selling books about lighthouses. He has served as an editor at Time-Life Books, as founding editor of Albuquerque Living magazine, as writing coach at Southern Living magazine, and as founding publisher of Country Roads Press. He lives in Pebble Beach, California.
- Author(s)Bruce Roberts,Ray Jones
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- Series TitleLighthouse Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.