All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLighting by Design provides guidance on where to find inspiration for lighting ideas, how to plan the technical detail and how to execute the plan to create safe, effective and beautiful schemes. Christopher Cuttle's unique three level approach uses Observation, Visualisation and Realisation as the means to achieve these aims. Cuttle is a well kwn figure in the UK, US and Australia and New Zealand, with a wealth of experience of both teaching and practice. This new edition is fully updated and produced in full colour with many new diagrams and photographs. It will be immensely useful to professional and student architects, interior designers and specialist lighting designers.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kit Cuttle is currently Senior Lecturer in Architectural Technology at the University of Auckland. From 1957 he worked as a specialist architectural lighting designer and advisor, and since 1976 he has been lecturing on the subject in New Zealand, the UK and the US. He holds qualifications in illumination, electrical engineering and architecture, and has published 100 papers and articles on lighting.
- Author(s)Christopher Cuttle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchitectural Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight589 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.