Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionA visually beautiful, imaginative and cute story about feelings and finding ones place in the world. A bio-regional adventure that showcases the wonders of the Pacific Northwest through mythology, and still hits close to home, matter the age.
- Author BiographyAriel Shultz is a writer, artist, and traveler who has lived all over the world. Currently she resides on a sailboat where she is inspired by the amazing wonders of the natural world.
- Author(s)Ariel Shultz
- PublisherBoat Folk Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoat Folk Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.