All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJim Moore writes of history, of love, of pain, of the intimate revelations of a consciousness alive to itself. C. K. williamsIt is t beautiful, this dying, but it is what this god has for a tool. from Blood Harmony Jim Moore's sixth collection, Lightning at Dinner urgent and devotional bears down on loss and how to render it in art with clarity eugh to outlast our small, brief lives. These poems explore the places where the self meets the world, whether in the guise of a dying mother, ather country, or a war fought against one's wishes, in one's own name.
- Author BiographyJim Moore is the author of five collections of poetry, including The Long Experience of Love and The Freedom of History. He lives in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and spends his summers in Italy.
- Author(s)Jim Moore
- PublisherGraywolf Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press
- Weight136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.