Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionManage your images with Lightroom and this beautifully illustrated guide <p>Image management can soak up huge amounts of a photographer's time, but help is on hand. This complete guides teaches you how to use Adobe Lightroom 5 to import, manage, edit, and showcase large quantities of images with impressive results. The authors, both professional photographers and Lightroom experts, walk you through step by step, demonstrating real-world techniques as well as a variety of practical tips, tricks, and shortcuts that save you time. Streamline image management tasks like a pro, and get back to doing what you love taking photographs. * Teaches you digital imaging fundamentals, as well as specific skills you need to master Adobe's Lightroom 5 digital photography workflow software * Explores capturing, importing, editing, processing, and presenting digital photos * Explains real-world, professional-level techniques through easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful, full-color examples * Frees you to focus on your creative photography abilities by helping you develop strong technical skills <p>Learn t only the how of editing and handling photographs with Lightroom 5, but the why as well, with Lightroom 5: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process.
- Author Biography<p>Rob Sylvan is a photographer, trainer, and author who has been a Photoshop Lightroom Help Desk Specialist since 2007. Check his blog, www.lightroomers.com, for Lightroom tips, tutorials, and FAQs. <p>Nat Coalson is an instructor, author, and photographer whose work has been extensively exhibited and collected. He's an Adobe Certified Expert in both Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Author(s)Nat Coalson,Rob Sylvan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1150 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.