All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery night, when it's time to go to bed, Natalie and Adrian enjoy a story with Mom and Dad-sometimes even two stories. And then, with a hug and a kiss, Mom and Dad tell them it's time for lights out -time to go to sleep. But Natalie wonders whether it could ever be lights out when it's t time to go to sleep. In this fun and engaging story, Natalie and Adrian learn all about electricity and the kinds of activities they can do without electricity and other utilities. There's a lot to do in case of an emergency, but Mom and Dad have a great plan. It's important to have an emergency plan and to be sure that everyone kws what the plan is. Lights Out is a great way to start a conversation about what to do in case of emergency and even how to have fun without electricity.
- Author(s)Kathy Fong Riddle
- PublisherArchway Publishing
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchway Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.