All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeneral Kent Brown has been a patient at the Camarillo State Mental Institution for over a decade, but the day has come: Kent's son Samuel is on his way to pick him up. Kent doesn't feel ready to face his son, t after what happened, t after Kent's betrayal. He wonders whether Samuel has forgiven him. Kent kws that under certain circumstances, time does t heal all wounds. Back in 1941, before Samuel went off to war and before Kent went off the deep end. Samuel's girlfriend, Shirley, stayed with Kent while Samuel was in training. Samuel, of course, trusted his father to watch over the woman he loved. There was where safer for her to stay while Samuel was away-and he would be sent far away, overseas to battle the Germans, much to the heartbreak and chagrin of his beloved Shirley. Strange things happen when lovers are apart. Emotions blossom elsewhere, and lust threatens to overtake. Despite his devotion to his son, Kent can't fight the way he feels about Shirley, and she shares some of his feelings. When Samuel returns home safely from the war, but when he does, will he still have Shirley's love? Only time will tell what legacy their actions will leave.
- Author(s)Laura Niculae
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.