All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollege professor's daughter's embarrassment when he runs off with a student, leaving his wife and daughter devastated. Jen became so involved with her mother's problems that she is unable to deal with her own. A tender, heartwarming story about adolescence-a mother's and a daughter's-and growing up together.
- Author(s)Sheila Schwartz
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.