All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErin McHugh's last two books, Like My Mother Always Said ...and Like My Father Always Said ..., which pulled together a rainbow of the savvy, humorous and questionable wisdom from parents, have been solid successes. Her next volume leaves home and heads for the classroom to celebrate what we gleaned from perhaps the most obvious candidates for learning: our teachers. The same quotation crowdsourcing McHugh has used so well before is at work again in Like My Teacher Always Said ...The book includes both full-page tales and short quips and is divided into chapters such as Scare Tactics, Advice That Stuck, and Crazy Town. < The material is exceptionally rich and comes from a diverse roster of characters--from grade school instructors and pia teachers to Catholic school nuns, guidance counsellors, coaches and mentors. This book is a perfect way to inspire memories of student days and an ideal gift for teachers to show your appreciation for the influence they've had on your life.
- Author BiographyBased in New York, Erin McHugh is a former publishing executive and author of more than twenty-five books of trivia, history, children's titles and more.
- Author(s)Erin McHugh
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.