About this product
- DescriptionFrom rebel child to nude model to superstar, Madonna has become a self-made entertainment sensation. Author Douglas Thompson has interviewed many of the key figures in her life, including Warren Beatty, Sean Penn and Emilio Estevez, to trace her rise to the top.
- Author(s)Douglas Thompson
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/1991
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlake Publishing
- Content Note16pp colour and b&w photographs
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.