All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s business school, the Branson way.Whether you re interested in starting your own business, improving your leadership skills, or simply looking for inspiration from one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time, Richard Branson has the answers. Like a Virgin brings together some of his best advice, distilling the experiences and insights that have made him one of the world s most recognized and respected business leaders. In his trademark thoughtful and encouraging voice, Branson shares his kwledge like a close friend. He ll teach you how to be more invative, how to lead by listening, how to enjoy your work, and much more. In hindsight, Branson is thankful he never went to business school. Had he conformed to the conventional dos and don ts of starting a business, would there have been a Virgin Records? A Virgin Atlantic? So many of Branson s achievements are due to his unyielding determination to break the rules and rewrite them himself. Here s how he does it.
- Author BiographySir Richard Branson is an international entrepreneur, adventurer, icon, and the founder of the Virgin Group. His autobiography, Losing My Virginity, and his books on business, Screw It, Let's Do It and Business Stripped Bare, are all international bestsellers. He is also the author of Reach for the Skies and most recently, Screw Business As Usual.
- Author(s)Sir Richard Branson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.