Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClaire Bennett and Brooke Dunlap lost their jobs when their company downsized. Claire doesn't kw what she's going to do, since her funds were low to begin with. Fashionable, trendy Brooke is less worried because she expects her wealthy boyfriend to propose anytime soon. Unfortunately, Randolph has other plans and dumps her. Brooke is left devastated with ring and stacks of bills. However, their luck changes when Lorraine, Claire's book club founder and friend, discovers her talent for making gift baskets and pushes them to go into business together. With Brooke's savvy about what women want, Claire's products, and Lorraine's money, they are sure to be a hit. They've got thing to lose so why t? But the path to happiness can be a rocky one indeed...
- Author BiographyFrancis Ray was born in Texas and lives in Dallas with her family. She currently has 16 novels in print and is working on a new one.
- Author(s)Francis Ray
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date18/11/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.62Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.