Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLili Carraci's curves get her in trouble. Boys bully her. Girls insult her. Cyber strangers stalk her with rumors and lies. Even with the help of her best friend, Sophie, they can't seem to stop the harassment at school. And with absentee parents, a pesky little brother, and a fashionable grandmother she barely kws stepping in to take over her life, fourteen-year old Lili feels lost and alone. The harassment escalates along with her doubts, and Lili is forced to take a hard look at herself -and make the toughest choice of all.
- Author BiographyMichelle Lane knows what it's like to grow up on the edges of beautiful towns filled with beautiful homes and beautiful people, but that hasn't stopped her from writing about what it's like to be the one on the outside looking into those circles. Life can be bumpy for a kid who's struggling to fit in and find the way, but staying true to yourself and what you believe in is the best reward. Meeting your soul mate, best friend, and future husband in seventh grade is pretty great, too. After a happy courtship, she married her senior prom date, Ed. They live with their sons, Mike and Nick, and a pack of rowdy shih tzus in Atlanta. The writing bug bit Michelle early. To survive the daily traumas of middle and high school, she started writing novellas for friends and submitting spooky stories and romantic tales to magazines at the ripe old age of 13. Literary magazines, yearbooks, college newspapers, freelance writing assignments, a hearty imagination, and fierce determination led her to write countless magazine articles and books about lifestyle passions - home, entertaining, cooking, interior design and family life. If Michelle is not tapping away at the keyboard reliving the angst and joy of her teen years, you might catch her behind the camera or at the stove cooking up something delicious.
- Author(s)Senior Scientist Michelle Lane
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $88.89New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $23.55New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.25
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.