All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in a series of charming adventure stories presented in coloring book format, 'Lilly Goes To The Pacific Ocean' encourages young artists to read while coloring their very own keepsake storybook. Lilly also offers a lesson in resourcefulness when she falls from a sailboat into an ocean of curious sea-creatures and must rely upon training and talent in reuniting with her parents. Available at: Amazon.com Collect the entire, 'Lilly's Fabulous Adventures' coloring book series: Travel to Africa, Ancient Egypt, the swy rth, and the wild west! Meet Cowboy Eli!
- Author BiographySandra is a graduate of University of Montana, Creative Writing/English Department. She works with K-5th grade school kids. Her art has been widely exhibited through a variety of means. She lives with two dogs, a cat and her geologist husband in Helena, Montana and is currently at work writing adventure/romance novels.
- Author(s)Sandra L Penrod
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sandra L Penrod
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.