All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf You Think Life Is Hard, Try Being Dead! Chartered accountant, Elton Pepper thought the future looked bright. With a beautiful new wife, a well-paid job and his favourite sausages for tea, what more could a humble, unassuming desk jockey ask for? Of course, he couldn't have been more wrong if he tried, unless he was a scientologist, which he isn't. Due to circumstances unforeseen, Elton soon finds himself in a bit of a bind, nay more than that, it is a horrifying, blood-curdling, terror-inducing nightmare and the only person who can help him, has two dirty great horns growing out the side of his billiard ball head. Cripes!
- Author BiographyAuthor Raymond P. Cowie was born in 1962, in the glorious, sun-missed town of Huntly, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. A little late in life, he has become a full-time writer, house-husband, lackey and amateur dog-walker. Ray writes amusing short stories, novelettes and novellas and also a shopping list every Friday. In his free time, he enjoys the company of TJ the wonder-beagle, reading, listening to all genres of music and shouting at the TV.
- Author(s)MR Raymond P Cowie
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.