All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy providing representation for a clearly defined portion of the client's legal needs, such as preparing a legal document or making limited court appearances, lawyers can market their practice to an entirely new client base and give their firm a competitive advantage. The only book available on the topic, Limited Scope Legal Services provides lawyers of all types--from solo to big law--with practical solutions for setting up unbundling practices in their firms.
- Author BiographyStephanie L. Kimbro, Esq., M.A., J.D. is the owner of Kimbro Legal Services, LLC, a completely web-based virtual law office providing North Carolina legal services. She has provided legal services online since 2006. Kimbro is an active member of the ABA's eLawyering Task Force which has drafted minimum guidelines for virtual law practice. In addition to teaching presentations for the ABA, state bar associations and law schools, the author is also a member of the faculty at Solo Practice University, a web-based, legal education community, where she teaches a course on virtual law practice.
- Author(s)Stephanie L Kimbro
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight431 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.