All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe first section addresses the important and varied range of security threats to this area of the world and, and examines the range of responses open to European countries and to the US. Threat, such as ethnic conflict, transnational crime and environmental energy security issues, are examined in depth. The second section addresses an important theoretical issue, namely the role that international institutions can perhaps play as arbiters of conflict and facilitators of co-operation in a region abutting the European political space. The role of the OSCE, NATO, the EU, the CIS and the Black Sea Ecomic Co-operation Council are consequently examined closely.
- Author BiographyJames Sperling is Professor of Political Science, University of Akron. Sean Kay teaches in the Department of Politics and Government, Ohio Wesleyan University. S. Victor Papacosma is Professor of History at Kent State University.
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2003
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Out-of-print date21/07/2009
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJames Sperling,Sean Kay,Victor Papacosma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.