All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOndaga Lake in Syracuse, New York is a model for the analysis and management of a polluted urban lake. Sometimes referred to as the most polluted lake in the United States , Ondaga Lake is one of only two lakes for which a federal advisory body has been set up to guide environmental remediation. The recipient of significant municipal effluent and industrial waste for more than a century, Ondaga Lake has been the focus of intensive limlogical investigation and extensive remediation efforts. This book is a comprehensive presentation of the scientific kwledge about Ondaga Lake, based on research coordinated by the Upstate Freshwater Institute. Ondaga Lake: Limlogy and Environmental Management of a Polluted Urban Lake is the most complete case study of a lake, and will be of interest to water quality scientists, engineers and managers, as well as environmental engineers, modelers, and policymakers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Environmental Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note224 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1598 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited bySteven W. Effler
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.