Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe images in Lin Dan-never before published and taken specially for this book-portray the young man in a previously unseen dimension, at times even brazen and unprincipled. In each of these photographs, Lin Dan appears in ever different situations, each of which interpret a specific role: from the seducer to the Graeco-Roman hero, from the gladiator to the great Imperial Emperor, from the aristocratic dandy to the Neapolitan street urchin.
- Author BiographyDomenico Dolce is a fashion designer who started the Dolce and Gabbana brand with Stefano Gabbana in 1985. Today, their fashion lines are available in 451 stores in forty countries. He has dedicated himself to photography with the same passion and enthusiasm that he has for fashion.
- Author(s)Dolce & Gabbana
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- LanguageChinese & English
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note100 colour and black and white photographs
- Weight1315 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.